
So I am a little behind, but on Thursday night Ryan had a game against Klein Collins. He has been sick this week, so I was a little worried about how he might play - there is nothing fun about running around in freezing weather (OK 55 degrees) when you don't feel well.
On the last kickoff of the game, he came up with a fumble recovery. I must say I enjoyed hearing "fumble recovery by number 84 Ryan Pearson" over the loudspeaker. What can I say I really am one of THOSE moms. I hope he continues with football, because I sure like to watch.
We went to the HS game on Friday night with all the kids. Both of the babies feel asleep in the 3rd quarter. It was FREEZING (OK 50 degrees) 50 is cold here. So we were bundled up and trying to stay warm. The Cougars won with seconds to go despite the REALLY bad coaching and play calling by our fabulous head coach.
You might notice some changes to the blog. I am trying to step up my game and keep up with the Joneses. So, if all goes well I will continue to make some changes over the next week or so. We will see how far I get.
Off to go and make dinner, get everyone ready, and go to church for a restful(?) Sunday.
1 comment:
Thanks for the birthday wishes. Like your new look on the b.l.o.g.
have a good week.
50 is NOT cold. i'm wishing for 50s. Ha.
Post a Comment