Saturday, November 18, 2006


Another Saturday

It was a day spent doing the regular stuff. Ryan has decided that he is going to head up a football game against the Kenningtons and the Joneses when we go camping. He has had the girls out there today learning plays and putting them through conditioning.

I am afraid that the bad Linford genes are coming out in him. Each year we have a family football game. It should be a nice, fun time correct? Well, when you have 10 type A personalities, plus spouses and some children, it is a blood match complete with team shirts (Go Semi-Precious Metals). Last year the game ended when Matt really messed up his ankle - I think he was just whimping out since we were beating him. But, that is just my opinion.

So, since there will be no Linford Game for us, they may still play since it is a Boys Only Linford Thanksgiving, Ryan is organizing the White Trash Turkey Bowl. The biggest problem is none of the other players are aware of his plans. It will be a sneak attack.

It just was nice to see him out there today with his sisters being nice and working with them. He is a great brother when he decides to be. Here is hoping that happens more often.

So, the new banner is a celebration of football and other Saturday sports.

3 comments:

Jonah said...

Nice Banner! I'm looking for a dash or something and can't see it! You're gettin' good!!

The Duncan Proect said...

The banner is so beautiful. Please teach me. I have been trying to figure it out for over an hour. Is there a tutorial in Photoshop. You are my idol.

Jane said...

Love the banner. Good job. I changed mine once and I don't know how to change it again. "L" on my forhead.