
Still No Title
There is still no title box on my template, so I am just going to have to do it the old fashioned way. It is Monday morning and it is cold. (The picture is from last year when the HOA brought some snow into Lakewood grove - it is much colder today than it was then, but this is for effect)
I didn't have to get up with the kids, so I did not get up until 7:00 am - LAZY, LAZY. It was great. I need to get out and run, get home and shower before my Monday morning conference call for work.
This is the down side - the kids are here and I am going to work part of today and part of tomorrow. It is not so easy to keep 5 kids occupied while working. I have become accustomed to having the house to myself during the day. I need to finish up the shopping for camping and getting stuff ready for our nice cold camping trip.
So, hang in there and enjoy Monday.
No comments:
Post a Comment