
I could not get up this morning. I don't know what the deal was. I am so tired. I should not be - I fell asleep last night at 8:30! I guess the daily grind is just getting to me. I even broke the rules of common decency and went to the bus stop in my PJ's. I am sure everyone is thinking "that is what five kids will do to you." Oh well, tomorrow is another day, and it is Friday.
I snapped this picture of Allie on her way out the door to school the other day. I just love the look on her face and her smile. She is such a happy kid, for the most part. She also has some drama in her, so she can turn on the water works when she thinks it will further her cause. Especially where her "daddy" is concerned. So, I have another drama queen. Can we survive??
No comments:
Post a Comment