
This is what woke me up this morning at 2:00 amish. It was Allie and she was crying. She, obviously, needed to come and sleep with us since she had nowhere to sleep. This from the girl who will sleep anywhere. Hence the picture taken when she was about 3. She was tired, and of course could not let go of her cookies. It was classic Allie.
I guess she had fallen asleep in Kelsey's bed, and when Kelsey went to bed she put her on the floor. Not so great on a night it was 32 degrees on a pergo floor. Of course, her bed was open. But that was not good because Sophie was spending the night with Rachel and she would have to be alone. We can't have that.
So, she ended up in my bed and that was fine until Eric had to get up and go to work, at 3:30 am I might add (poor guy and it was cold!). Then, for whatever the reason, she felt the need to be right on top of me - or kicking me - until I got up at 6:30 am. Now she is still asleep and I am facing my day.
It always makes me eat my words when my kids sleep all over the house. In my home growing up, there were people everywhere but in their beds at night. One night I came home from a date and Patrick was sleeping on the stairs! Yes, the stairs! Who could let their kids get that out of control that they would sleep on the stairs? Now, that would be me.
So now I am off to WalMart, since I did not make it yesterday. I have a webinar with a prospect this afternoon, on my day off, and I have to get us ready to camp. The weather report now looks pretty dang good, and I expect a fun time will be had by all. Just another day in crazyville.
1 comment:
I too had no where to sleep last night and ended up on the living room couch...can't sleep on the leather because it's too cold, however the living room doesn't get much heat. Luke was flippin' and floppin' and at 2:30 I couldn't take it anymore. Next time I'm going to move him to the couch!!!
Post a Comment