The Banner, The Banner
You need to say this with the voice of Tatoo from Fantasty Island. For those who don't know who this is, you are way too young, or maybe I am way too old. I am having problems with blogger, so there is no title to this post. The box where you put the title is missing...Um I guess that is what you get for free.
I am still having problems with the banner thing - I can't find the HTML code which tells you to show the title of the blog to go away. I have put it in my banner, and don't want it to display under my banner. Oh well. It is a start, now I just need to try and get fancy.
I waited too long to go for my run and it was HOT. I did my 60 minutes and now I am tired. I still have a full day of soccer game, soccer party and Costco in front of me! I know you are jealous.
Hopefully it will get the kinks worked out so I don't spend soo much time working on the blog layout. I need to clean the house and work on some other stuff. Oh well, I am pretending I am learning something which is a good thing, right???
No comments:
Post a Comment