Saturday, June 30, 2007

George Foreman and a Funny Caroline

I have a new love. The George Foreman Grill. I was able to get acquire one for free from my parents. My dad received it as a gift. He is a "as I have always done it" kind of guy, and George was too much for him.

I can put a frozen chicken breast on the thing, and within 20 minutes have a tasty grilled chicken breast. No thawing. No thinking ahead. There it is.

So, I would recommend it to everyone. Especially if you are counting your points!

Last night we decided to play a board game. I had told Allie I would do it earlier in the day, and then did not have time. So we all sat down for her favorite - pictionary. My team, Sophie, Becca and Caroline, were about to win. Eric and Caroline were the artists.

Now, in case you are thinking that was not fair - the last time these two went head to head Caroline won. Why? Because the answer was salt, and Eric decided to draw Utah, and the Great Salt Lake. Caroline drew a salt shaker. Beat by a six year old!

So, the hint is scary stuff. Eric told Caroline the word was skull. She decided, on her own without telling anyone, that she was going to go with spider because, that was scary. So, we get it right away. Eric takes the win away from us because she drew the wrong thing. Her answer? Well, the hint was scary stuff and a spider is scary!

Oh to be six again!

No comments: