Thursday, June 21, 2007

Sweet Cousins


Erica and Hyrum finally took us up on our invitation to watch Reed and Lucy last night. We had fun with them. They are so easy to watch, and to be honest Sophie did most of the work. Allie has deemed Reed her new best friend - best cousin and friend.

I went upstairs to setup Lucy's crib and I left her on the floor to play. Sophie was very concerned no one was holding her - I told her it was OK. Babies needed to have floor time. Anyway, I walked downstairs and found Sophie laying on the floor with Lucy singing to her. Lucy could not take her eyes off of Sophie. It was the sweetest thing to see, I had to snap a picture.

It is nice to have family around!

4 comments:

erica e said...

Oh! I'm so glad they were good and easy. I think Reed has found his new best friends too. Your girls are the sweetest. We need to do something fun for them. Its really meant a lot to us to have yall here to help us adjust to a new place!

Jane said...

That was so sweet. Good job Sophie!

to answer your question, we are moving mid-july I think. Perfect time to move to Phx AZ!

Heather said...

That's so cute of Sophie. She's a sweet girl that one!

The Duncan Proect said...

A little payoff for the Mom who works hard to teach her children well.
Singing Primary songs no less.
Beautiful.