Monday, June 18, 2007

Lost Tooth!


Well, one of my babies has lost her first tooth. Caroline is down one tooth.


She told me on Sunday that her tooth hurt. Of course, it was during Sacrament Meeting, and I kind of waved it off. Kelsey and Sophie, always looking for something to do during sacrament except pay attention, determined it was loose.


That was all Caroline needed to keep wiggling it. Once I investigated, I found out her big tooth had come in behind it. I gave it the final tug and out it came. She is so funny. She told me she loves to have a missing tooth because she can put her tongue in the hole and it is fun. I am just impressed that the tooth fairy remembered to come - one the first night. Many times she is so busy getting all her teeth it can take a few days, or weeks, to make it to our house.

I think she looks cute. She also announced at dinner that she is sick of us calling them the twins. She said, "We have names. We are Allie and Caroline!" So, we have been put on notice. We will have to work on using their names. I wonder if that means calling them the babies is out...

4 comments:

Melissa said...

Aww she does look cute.

The Duncan Proect said...

Michaela has decided she is now a tween and Spencer is still a child as he is not in the double digits. Her independence is blooming and driving me blooming crazy.
I just quit calling M & S the babies this last year.

Anonymous said...

Caroline, you are a sweet precious girl! I love the toothless grin.

Julia said...

they have to face the fact that they will always be "the babies"! they sure are cute babies! especially with that missing tooth...cute, cute, cute.