Wednesday, June 13, 2007

OOK LAHOMA


Sing it loud! I have spent the last few days driving from one end of the state to the other end of the state. I am in a CRAPPY car - I am trying to get a pic so I can post. It is a mettalic blue Ford something. No power ANYTHING!!!! No power windows, locks, no cruise control. It is gutless. Ah, my glamorous life.

I am hoping everyone is alive at home. I am really worried about too much fighting among the kids when I am gone. I am going to cut back on travel, especially this summer, because I don't feel great about the kids home all day killing each other. Keep your fingers crossed that everyone is alive.

You might be wondering what a salad from McDonalds has to do with Oklahoma? It is here I discovered this tasty treat. I have joined the likes of Jenny McCarthy and others - you know the Weight Watchers of America. Now, why would I admit that to the world at large? Two reasons. One, I pretty much put it all out there. Second, peer pressure. If anyone sees me eating crap you need to say, I thought you were on Weight Watchers? See - it does take a village. I am committed to be 40 and Fabulous in October.
Back to the salad. It is GREAT!!! If you are into salads, go and get one. You don't even need salad dressing because the chicken is saucy. The best part - only six points! So, go and get you some.
Have a great day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

The car sounds NIIIICE, the salad looks gooood. I hope you find everybody safe and sound when you return.

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you've never had a McDonald's salad, Carrie. You need to try Chic Fil A's next-- they're even better! Bart is down 40 lbs with WW! I just started, unofficially. $40/month is too much for both of us to shell out.

Jennifer said...

Carrie, I enjoy reading your blog. Good for you and the WW. I have been flirting with the idea myself...enough to research how many points my addiction is. A chipotle chicken burrito (not the bowl) is 22 points. I know, its alot, but I cut it in half anyway, so I guess I could do 11 points? I can't believe you are doing it on vacation. YOu go girl!

Becca J said...

Read Running with Angels.. great inspiring LDS book. The lady did WW and ran a marathon! ps. - I refuse to eat McDonalds, but gave in and had that salad... man, it was good. If I have to eat McDonalds, I'll definitely go for that!