
We were blessed to have a visit from two of our favorite uncles on Sunday. Patrick and his girlfriend Quinn were in town for a visit and they came to the funny farm - Oh I mean the Pearson House. Uncle Mark also conceded a visit to the suburbs to see the crew. It is hard to leave the lovliness of "downtown" for the throw down burbs, but he will do it every so often.
The minute Mark walked in, he was attacked by Allie and Caroline. (I did not get a pic of that). They love him. He throws the up in the air and will wrestle with them. Once Caroline wanted him to play with her. He asked her what she would give him. She looked around, and said, "that boat over there." She gave away one of our display type knick knacks. So now, it is Uncle Markie's Boat.
When Patrick and Quinn arrived it was pretty much the same thing. I took the pic as he was leaving. You can see Allie did NOT want him to go.
We had a good meal, played some bones, dominoes, and had fun. (we even got an extra visit from Erica and Hyrum and they brought brownies. I of course did not provide a great dessert. If I can't have it, I am not making it. Is that wrong?) I hope we did not scare Quinn too much. We are quite a crew.
It was a fun evening. I don't know if two 20 something men, can I refer to my brothers as men, appreciate how much the Pearson Girls love them. But, thanks for putting up with it!
No comments:
Post a Comment