Why do we have to have flight delays on Fridays? It is the last flight to Houston tonight, and I guess there is bad weather en route, so we are delayed. I have been gone all week and I am tired!!! "Get me home" I want to scream to the crusty gate agent, but it is not her fault I am tired and have had a long week. (how is that for enlightened?)
It was a long, but productive week. I even worked out three times. At one hotel there was no workout facility so I did squats, lunges and abs in my room. I have felt it the rest of the week! It will be nice to get home, and crash.
3 comments:
hope you made it home okay. I know you were missed!
AHHHH, I'm glad you did make it home, I saw you tonight so I know. Put your feet up girl!
Man, read my blog... we had some issues at the airport too!
Post a Comment