
It's official. Melissa is the first Linford to earn a master's degree. She graduated this weekend from BYU with her masters in education. It is a great accomplishment, and one in which the Pearson clan is very proud.
I myself have never had any desire for education beyond my bachelor's degree. I figure I have been educated in the school of hard knocks (or the school of too many children, you take your pick). I am always in awe of those who willingly submit themselves to ongoing torture to get some more learnin.
Of course, like all hypocrits I do expect my children to do more than I did. Maybe it is not hypocritical, just a motherly desire for my children to achieve more than I did. After all, they have the best mother in the world!
2 comments:
Aww I got a post! Tell them if their Aunt Melissa can do it, they can do it! :) Thanks Carrie. You made my day.
Congrats Melissa!~ Thanks for the comment Carrie, I lost all my email addresses when my computer died. so sad. have a nice weekend!
Post a Comment