

There is a place just north of us, the Oil Ranch. It is a field trip dream. They have a train, a cow you can milk, a pony you can ride, a petting zoo, etc. You get the idea.
All of the kindergarten classes go to the Oil Ranch. Many of the preschool classes go to the Oil Ranch. Till now, I had avoided going to the Oil Ranch. Since the elementary school will not allow younger siblings to go on field trips, I never had the chance. I always had younger ones.
Well, that ended this year. I was lucky enough to just go - not be an "official" chaperone. This allowed me to go, spend some time with Allie and Caroline, and then get home and get some work done! Win/Win for everyone.
Here are the city gals, remember they really want to live downtown by Uncle Mark, showing their country side.
No comments:
Post a Comment