Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Thank Goodness!


We went to see Wicked last night, and it was WONDERFUL. If you ever get the chance to go and see it, do it. It was Kelsey, Sohphie, Rachel, Becky and me. We went out and got some dinner, and then saw the show. Our tickets were great. The show was great.

After the show we had to pass backstage to get to the car. The girls got the autographs for the Wizard, Galinda and Elphaba.


Everyone is tired today, but it was worth it. Now I am off to the Oil Ranch with the twins. The being a mom thing really gets in the way of me having fun!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I am so jealous! Your girls are so lucky to have such a hip and cool mom!

Jonah said...

I need to get a copy of this picture...I'll try getting it off the URL...

It is much better than mine.