Monday, April 23, 2007

Crazy Life

Do you ever feel like your life is spinning out of control, and the best you can do is hold on tight and hope not to fall off? Welcome to my world. With all the travel, big projects for work, and a weekend trip to Dallas for a baptism, life is just crazy.

We ended up driving to Dallas on Saturday morning - in time to make the 10:00 AM baptism which meant a 5:30 departure, and a 4:30 AM wake up call. It was a fun weekend with family and friends. We drove back yesterday at 2:00 PM. (No pics because I forgot the camera!!!)

Eric has this love for the road trip. Me, not so much. It was OK until the last hour when the four girls decided they were not going to watch any more movies, but were going to be loud and crazy. I don't care how big your car is, four girls+loud noise=headache for mom. We made it home in time for Ryan to watch the Mavericks lose their first game. The boy's mood seems to revolve around how his teams do. The Stars won over the weekend, so that kind of evened things out.

Off to the great state of Louisianna this week. I leave tonight and will return Friday afternoon. It will be a long week with driving from one end of the state to the other. Oh well, as everyone knows my job and the travel is glamorous, right????

My goal this week is NOT to let the blog die down all week. We will see how that works out.

2 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

Our life is equally crazy. I am looking to hire a personal assistant for 10 hours a week cause I can't get the laundry done. Hope all is well

Anonymous said...

It's Friday...you officially let your blog die down! Don't feel bad, so did I!