Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Fashion By Caroline

Caroline marches to the beat of her own drummer. We know this. She is now, even more, expressing herself in her fashion choices.

This outfit is one she put together and is one of her favorites. She added the belt the other day. She decided she needed this belt - Kelsey did not use it enough so it was now Caroline's. Sophie was mortified that I let her go to school like that. What is wrong with me? In the grand scheme of things, what is a silvery, sparkly belt?

She has also announced to me that she does not like pants. "That is just not my fashion." She likes shorts, skirts, dresses and short pants (capris).

So, there you go. Fashion by Caroline. When she is a great designer some day, that can be her label!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her fashion looks fine to me...it looks like what Hannah might whip up. Hannah wears a gold belt of mine from 1989 almost every day...tell Caroline "you go girl" I'll even bring her a Go Girl from CA!

Melissa said...

I agree I don't think it looks too bad...:)