Sunday, May 06, 2007

So I'm a Loser

Acknowledgement is the first step is it not? I know it has been a week since I have updated my blog. I know everyone in blog land is just dying - yeah right. I do not think that highly of myself, I have just had one of those weeks.

On top getting caught up with work since I have been out of the office so much, I have accomplished the following: getting some order back into the house, not to mention groceries; Sophie's club soccer try-outs; getting Sophie a dress for her Awards Banquet; football carpool each day (to make up for the Wilkinson's doing all last week); TWO music programs complete with the Chicken Dance; and Field Day for Sophie. All of this leading up to Saturday birthday party, bridal shower, Costco and finding shoes for Sophie. Please, someone feel sorry for me!!!! I don't remember all of this being in my contract, but then it is probably in that dreaded "other duties as assigned" line item.

I am glad to say the house is stocked with food, clean clothes and we are ready for Sophie's award banquet. I am gone all week in Syracuse where I hope it will NOT be cold. I will miss Kelsey's choir concert and that makes me sad. She did not give me the date until two weeks ago and I could not change my plans (although I am going to a sales meeting and could not change the dates anyway).

I am sure when I get back, everything will be undone and I will need to start all over again. Something is wrong with the picture...

No comments: