Thursday, February 22, 2007

Thursday Allergy

I have diagnosed myself with a new allergy - Thursdays. I don't know what the deal is. I can NOT get going on Thursdays. Even Friday is better. This morning I felt like I had been run over by a truck! Of course, I did not get home until after 11:00 last night, maybe that had something to do with it.

I would blame it on the travelling this week, but I felt the same thing last week. So, what is the deal? I am going to go with the allergy. Do you think that should mean I don't have to participate in life on Thursdays? That would work for me. Maybe we could all just strike on Thursdays? We could create a society with no Thursdays. Then, I am sure the allergy would move to another day.

Obviously the picture has nothing to do with the post. I just got this recommendation to put more pictures of Megan on the blog - I wonder who that came from?

1 comment:

Jonah said...

I'm allergic to all days...especially in the heat of summer and on cold rainey days. Help me find a cure!!