

When you have four girls, or any number more than one for that matter, you will end up sitting through many a "show" or "presentation". This week it was Rockin Robin, and as you can see the twins are the birds. This vegas type extravaganza starred Sophie, and the twins, with Kelsey on vocals in the background.
The great thing about a show is the prep time is a good one to two hours, for a 3 minute show. What this means is people are working together in a productive environment and they are entertaining each other! Win win for me.
We had stake conference this weekend, so much of Saturday was taken up with meetings, but the good news was Sunday was only 10:00-12:00 instead of the horrible 1:00-4:00 which we have. It was stake conference for all Texas, OK and NM live from Salt Lake which is cool. Sophie did not feel well, so Kelsey stayed home with her. I think we have picked up a little bug - just enough to make you feel a little yucky, but not enough to really be sick. After reading what my other friends have been suffering with, I will take a little yucky because everyone is at school!
I watched Gone with the Wind for a while yesterday, and it once again made me want to be Scarlett O'Hara. I could have been a southern belle, should have been a southern belle, and I am sure many would argue try even now to be a southern belle. I have always had the Scarlett fantasy ever since my youth. Strange but true. So, for all those who have STILL not seen the movie, rent it and watch it. It is a classic. Now you can think about me as Scarlett and it will make you laugh the whole time!!
Off to sell some stuff, clean some stuff, and get everyone going where they should be. Enjoy Monday!
1 comment:
Oh, you are scarlet!!
I would have loved to see Rockin' Robin! Rachel would have been in heaven. We generally just get magic shows--that's all the boys will agree to participate in...and then it usually turns into them doing shadow puppets on the wall.
We need some show tunes around here! Bring it over!
Post a Comment