Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Is A Special Day

It's the day you get ready for Sunday - or so says the song. For me, today, it is the day I get ready for the rest of the week. I leave for Syracuse on Monday and will not return until Thursday, so I need to get on top of the lack of groceries, laundry etc. I am going to crack my mother whip and get these kids on it. It is a new month, and a new chore chart.

We are now into month two of the chore chart, and all in all things were better last month. The wheels did fall off this last time I was gone, but we are going to work on keeping the wheels on this week.

I hope everyone has a happy and productive Saturday.

2 comments:

Jonah said...

Thank you for having Rachel. She had a great time.

I was able to determine who the Saturday messer-upper was. Apparently it is her. With no glues, scissors or cooking today the house stayed clean!

I owe ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey..... I have now officially viewed the infamous Carrie Pearson Blog. Will you tell Sophie I told her Happy Birthday? I find your posts quite entertaining because I can actually match stories and names with faces, and combined with stories that Megan's told me, there's not much that I read that surprises me a lot. Tell Allie and Caroline that I'm still "remembering them", just like they told me to when they gave me their sweet McDonald's ipods. Look forward to seeing you and your family again sometime!

Blake Q
blakeq@byu.net