So, I have been in Syracuse all week - it is a blue city. By that I mean, Pepsi is king and let me tell you this southern Coke loving girl has had it. (Yes Laurie I will complain about lack of Diet Coke FOREVER in case you are wondering) I am on my way home now, stuck in the Pepsi enthralled airport in Dallas having missed my flight to Houston.
Why did I miss my flight? The plane, which clearly goes back and forth from Dallas to Syracuse, could not land in the blizzard which was Syracuse. They had to go somewhere else, refuel, and then land. We then boarded the plane, got de-iced, and took off for Dallas. We were already late and then faced strong headwinds, causing further delays. So, now I have a flight which leaves in a little over an hour. This will put me home around 11:00 pm, just in case you were wondering.
I think I deserve kudos for posting this week even while away from home. I know I had nothing of importance to share, although when do I ever share anything of importance? Next week I am home all week!! Yeah for everyone. It will be nice to have a "normal" week again. Although that does beg the question, what is normal? Clearly, not one I can answer.
1 comment:
Glad you're home!
Post a Comment