
In the Pearson house, this day is also known as Eric's Birthday. So, in tribute to Eric here are 41 things, to celebrate his 41st birthday, I love about Eric (with some help from the kids)
1. He is funny.
2. He is a great dad.
3. He was the first to introduce me to Survivor and The Office.
4. He likes reality TV as much as I do.
5. He is a great runner.
6. He will take the kids to see scary movies.
7. He likes Haunted Houses.
8. He likes Diet Coke even more than I do.
9. He is a great uncle/brother in law.
10. He is always up for a road trip.
11. He likes to play tricks on people.
12. When you open the door of his car, a coke can will probably fall out (much like the car of my father).
13. He sings the little mermaid song (that was from Allie)
14. He is a very hard worker. (even getting a part time job over christmas break during our time at BYU).
15. He lets us go to Sam's house (that was Caroline).
16. He is very good at his job.
17. He is very honest.
18. He is always the first one to volunteer to help someone move/clean the church.
19. He does not mind eating cereal for dinner.
20. He is always thinking of ways he can get closer to his kids.
21. He does projects around the house.
22. He tells it like it is.
23. He ran 40 marathons before his 40th birthday.
24. He drives Ryan to seminary every morning when it is our turn.
25. He likes to read books to the kids.
26. Caroline says he lets us drink coke.
27. He is friendly.
28. He is a sun worshipper like me.
29. He is always there to talk to me about work issues.
30. He gets us donunts (from Allie).
31. He likes dessert with every meal (I can support that).
32. He eats cereal with penut butter (that was allie).
33. He lets me do whatever I want (also allie).
34. The girls have him wrapped around their fingers. He loves his little girls.
35. He also loves his son, and loves and go and do things with him like football, skiing, movies, etc.
36. He will watch "chick flicks" with me.
37. He can help the kids with math homework, because heaven knows I can't.
38. He has no problem taking care of his children. He does not freak out when I am gone, but makes it a fun game for all.
39. He is supportive of my career.
40. He is not afraid to show his feelings.
41. And last, even at 41, I think he is pretty cute!!
Happy Birthday Eric.
(picture of Ryan and Eric in front of St James Hotel - said to be haunted)
1 comment:
What a great tribute! Could you come up with 47 things that you love about me on my birthday. Very touching.
Post a Comment