

Ryan got his letter jacket today. I can't believe it! It is making the fact he will be a senior and leaving before I know it all the more real.

He ended up lettering in German. He has played football since he was in 7th grade - and will play his senior year. He would not be able to order his jacket until well into the football season. Due to the fact his friend was the Pres of the German Club and had been dragging Ryan around to all the activities, Ryan earned enough points to letter in German.
Did not know you could letter in German, but oh well.
He is excited because he has his jacket now, and the football players will not get them for a while.
So, here he is. My baby. Wearing a Tomball letter jacket. I guess the thing here is you put your last name on the jacket, and then you can put your first name, your nickname, or even a scripture in the "tail". Ryan chose his nickname.

Yes, his nickname is Mormon. Even the coaches call him Mormon. It keeps him on his toes. Nothing wrong with having to live up to the fact that EVERYONE knows your standards!
So there you are. This makes me old - lest you forget it is all about me!
5 comments:
aw, that's AWESOME! Too bad it's not cold enough to wear it for more than two months ;).
That's GREAT! Ryan looks so good in it too!
I will enjoy my spring break. Going to get some much needed cleaning done. Organizing and getting rid of some junk. :) Yes, most didn't know my blog was private because they were already signed in.
That is just crazy, him having his letter jacket and all. Good for him! How is it our kids keep getting older but we don't ;)
I'm telling you, he's Eric Jr....but with your smile, Carrie!
I remember the kindergarten version of this big stud, so yeah it's hard to imagine him a Senior soon.
Remember when roly-polies were his only pets...and he REALLY loved them?
Post a Comment