I am at the Utah Library Association. I showed up ready to put my booth together to find I did not have my box which has ALL my stuff in it. Further discovery found out that the box was shipped from the home office and will not arrive until Friday - the show ends Thursday. OK plan B - since I have a double booth, how do I fill it up? Should be fun.
I will leave you with another Allieism. Have a good day - and enjoy the warmth. The high here today is 49. What is up with that?

5 comments:
I think it's supposed to snow there today...have fun! ;)
What a stress free show. Just go to the dollar store and buy some junk. You know how librarians love trinkets.
I am on my way to Utah for Clint's graduation leaving today. I am staying at the SLC Airport Hilton on Thursday night. We will likely pass in the night.
Take care.
What a stress free show. Just go to the dollar store and buy some junk. You know how librarians love trinkets.
I am on my way to Utah for Clint's graduation leaving today. I am staying at the SLC Airport Hilton on Thursday night. We will likely pass in the night.
Take care.
Sweet like an apple...I need to use that phrase sometime. :) What a cute kid...I will try calling you today. So we can end this torturous game of phone/IM/email tag.
At first, I thought the picture said, "men love Allie."
Ha-Ha!
Post a Comment