Friday, September 01, 2006

TGIF


It must be Friday - all three girls wore their cougar tee shirts today. Too bad we were late and I was only able to snap a pic of Sophie at the bus.

Thank Goodness It's Friday!!! I am so tired. This schedule is killing me. I have had something each night this week, and I am very tired. I have not even watched my shows for the week. You know it is bad then. It will be nice to stay home for one night. I have had one of those weeks where I have been spinning my wheels all week, not feeling like I am accomplishing much.

We have finished up the tour of the back to school nights. I had to miss Ryan's because the rocket scientists at the administration of TISD scheduled the high school night the same time as the first football games. When I asked them why they did that, I was told it is always this way. In fact, it is not. That is just indicitive of what I am working with here.

Ryan had his fist game, and they won. He was frustrated that he did not play more. Hopefully that will change as the season progresses. It was fun to be back out watching football. Too bad it is HOT HOT HOT. It will be nice when it cools off a little more and watching the game is enjoyable.

I am going to try and get on top of things today. It is amazing when the mom is gone for a few days, how everything falls apart. I guess it is job security.

No comments: