Monday, September 25, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelsey!


September 24, 2006. Kelsey turns 12 and goes to Young Women for the first time! Hard to believe my little baby is growing up.

Yesterday I was sitting in church, some random Provo Ward, and the couple in front of us had a little baby girl who looked like Kelsey did as a baby. It brought back memories. She was such an easy baby - she was so happy all the time. I could have her sit down next to me on the floor, and I could make phone calls. She would sit and keep herself entertained for hours.

Now, she is this beautiful YW. Here is a snapshot of Kelsey at 12.

Some of her favorites:

Food: PeiWei Sweet and Sour Chicken
Book: Where the Red Fern Grows
TV Show: Suite Life of Zach and Cody
Sport: Running
Color: Pink
Store: Abercrombie

Happy Birthday Kelsey!

No comments: