Monday, September 11, 2006

Now It Really Begins


So far, it has just been a warm-up. I have been able to run around with the kids one at a time and find a way to get them to their stuff - because most of the stuff had not really began. That all changes today.

Soccer practice really begins for Sophie and Allie. They have practice at 5:30 PM, and I have to drive the football carpool at 5:00 PM. It sounds like it should all work, except that the high school is 35 minutes away from home, and soccer is about 15 minutes. It is a good thing we have good neighbors to help us.

With Sophie practicing three times a week, Allie once, and Ryan everyday it will get hectic. Of course, that does not take into account the church activities and Kelsey and Caroline. Luckily for me, Kelsey is running this fall. She and I are going to do a 5K this fall, and she is looking at doing drama club, yearbook club, or some such thing for school.

Caroline is just along for the ride. She wants to be everyone's cheerleader - literally. She went to Ryan's game last week in her BYU Cheerleader outfit, and spent the time during the game down low and cheering.

Add to all this I am going to Austin overnight, and Eric has a late night meeting and the full effect comes into play. Game On.

No comments: