Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Working From Home Is Great Except

for the summer and spring break. We are in the midst of spring break right now and the kids are making me a little nuts. Trying to work, and meet the the plethora of needs thrust upon me is more than I can take! We have had the two of the Jones girls here since Sunday night, which actually helps to keep Kelsey and Sophie entertained. They are hostages in our house - we don't want them to go, but alas they will be allowed to go back to Jonesville today.

The best news - a neighbor knew I wanted Big and Rich tickets for the rodeo, and had some extra in his office, and gave them to us. So Ryan, Kelsey Sophie and I are headed out for a Big and Rich time tonight at the rodeo. It is supposed to be raining which will make it interesting, but we are looking forward to fun.

Now off to prepare for a webinar...

2 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

Agreed. Working from home is the best, except when your family is off. Mine are out next week and I have taken most of the time off. Now if I could just get Polk to let me off for the summer.
Have fun at the concert.

Melissa said...

Big and Rich!! I totally love them. :) Ha ha Laurie does too....ha ha. We should get her one of their CD's she would just roll her eyes.