Friday, March 14, 2008

I Could NOT Help Myself

I was reading Sarah's blog and she had a readability test - something that would test what level of education is needed to understand your blog. She tested hers and it was elementary school. Now, for anyone who does not know Sarah she is getting her Ph.D in English, and is a fabulous and very entertaining writer. I want to be her when I grow up. I just had to google how you display Ph.D correctly. Enough said.

I tested this load of crap and my readability was Junior High School. While I try and avoid all things Junior High School, this was too good and I could not pass it up. Try it for yourself on your blog - it is worth a chuckle.

So does this make me smarter than Sarah? You be the judge.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Okay I did that test, and I am not posting the "badge of honor" because it was high school level!! Psh I have a master's degree. And I took a look at Sarah's blog and yeah...I was surprised to see elementary.