Sunday, March 09, 2008

These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

In the new house.

This is the bathtub in my room. I love to bathe. The best part (besides the fact it is really big)






This is what you see while soaking in the tub. And this TV has dish network baby!!





I love the new entryway. The circular stairwell and the juliet balcony (I read the description in the MLS). I love the feel of it.




My new office. It has a door. No one is allowed in here - although my stapler has already disappeared.


I love my new closet. It is obscene. Ryan's room in the old house was smaller than this closet. I love that everything has a place. The only down side is still sharing with Eric, but I will get over it. This picture is only a part of the closet.


Then there is the outside. It has a great pool - not that we have had the chance to get in yet, but the folks there before left the tramp. The kids have used that for sure (even though I still have this strange phobia of them)





This is half the kitchen. I went back to get a picture of the other half, don't know why I did not take them at the same time, but it was dirty and I did not want to show everyone what slobs we are!



We still have not hung pictures, so more pictures of the house to come when we get it all done!

7 comments:

Jonah said...

I LOVE it!!!

Melissa said...

I love it...now I just need to come visit so I can see it in person. :)

The Duncan Proect said...

Okay, I am envious--which just happens to be one of the original 7 deadly sins not the new 7 they just released.
Beautiful, I love the entry.

Becca J said...

GORGEOUS! Wow.... It looks so spacious. I want to have a tour when I come at the end of April!

Anonymous said...

A TV in the bathroom... I know what that means to you! I remember a conversation once when you said that is heaven. I really like all the cabinets in the kitchen. The staircase is a perfect prom pose location...good thing you've got 4 girls to use it!

I'm with you on the fear of trampolines...I think of broken necks, arms...yikes!

Heather said...

You must be in heaven with a TV in your bathroom. Enjoy all the space, even if you have to share a closet with Eric. haah

Jennica said...

Your new home is just beautiful, very spacious and nice details!!! I am glad you are enjoying it.