Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Has Hell Frozen Over?


I voted for Hillary today. I never thought I would utter those words. I am a little sick about it. But, it was a lesser of evils kind of thing. If I was not so dang busy with two houses, five kids, job, kids activities, etc. I would attend the caucus tonight because it would be interesting. You never know, but I don't think I will make it.


I have so much to get caught up on blog wise, and no time now. Just wanted to share the news. If the world does not seem to be spinning right, now you know why.


More Later.

6 comments:

Jonah said...

I thought your "has hell frozen over" post would be in regards that you were actually posting after so long!! Just kidding...but I have missed you. Are you in the new house? We need pictures!!!

Talk to you soon.

Becky

Julia said...

i didn't even vote...NO one seemed worth it to me. terrible, huh?

Melissa said...

You are not the only one...I know lots who did that. In fact, Fox News, was asking for people who did that to email them and say that you did...and as of this morning they had 800 emails!

Heather said...

I was a little suprised to see she won Texas...I think she won Texas-last time I checked she won Texas anyway, glad you voted! I missed out on voting thanks to the move and all.

Debbie said...

I need some pictures of the house already!!

Rachel said...

I think she is the lesser of two evils too! You cracked me up!