
I can't believe my babies are seven! Time sure flies.
This year we had two cakes for their birthday - I would love to say we had them because I was making sure each of them had their own individual cake to booster their self esteem. It is really because I wanted chocolate and they wanted white. So, one of each.I let Kelsey and Sophie frost them, and Allie and Caroline wanted to do sprinkles. Since it was their birthday, I told Kelsey to let them do the sprinkles. This is what we got.

A little cake to go with your sprinkles?
Eric was sure they would be disappointed with their presents - I think everyone should be impressed I had any since we were in the midst of moving and getting the old house on the market. Luckily, they are seven and when they ask for more I say no and that is that.
As I think about how much they add to our family, I realize we would not be complete without them.
Allie, the oldest of the two, is our little crazy girl. She is more dramatic than Kelsey, and crazy all the time. She is always running around, and wants to play soccer and basketball. She is always up for going outside to play with the older kids - and very aware when someone is getting something she is not. Sometimes I worry she is a little ADHD since she cannot sit at the table and get her homework done! But, then I remember Ryan being JUST LIKE THIS. So, we don't worry, just keep directing her back to the table. She is a snuggler, and she still loves her daddy best (meaning she can still get him to do anything she wants).
Caroline is the baby of the family, and boy can she work that. She is not quite as hyper as Allie - calmer in a way. She can buckle down and get things done, but still loves to be loud and run around. She has a little diva in her (not sure where that came from) and it comes out often. She wants to be a cheerleader, still, and I might have to give in and get her to tumbling. She loves to design clothes - and she is quick to give her opinions on other designs. She is always putting great outfits together (great to her that is).
They have both grown up so much this year. They are working on reading - still at the early stages, but making progress. They both love to write and color, and they LOVE it when Kelsey and Sophie play school with them. They make me laugh, you never know what will come out of their mouths.
So, Happy Birthday Babies!!!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday!! I can't bel;ieve they are 7! Hope they have a great day!
Happy Birthday, girls! Wow..it seems not that long ago that you were pregnant & we were all like "Twins!!!" It was so funny that y'all got 2 at the end!
Allie's hair has gotten SO long since we last saw you!
haha YOU make me laugh. Those girls sure are cute!
happy birthday to the cutest twins around! what fun they are!
Awww way cute. :) I miss those girls.
Happy Birthday to Allie and Caroline. Gosh, time sure does fly! I knew they were turning 7, but it still sets me back. I remember when you just found out you were having twins.
I remember coming to your house when the twins were 6 weeks olds. Feed one, change one, feed one. I was exhaused just watching you.
This next year they will be baptized. WOW!
Post a Comment