Friday, March 14, 2008

First Time In Pool



Yes, that is right. For all those of you who have deserted Texas for colder climes, here you go.
Allie and Caroline swam today for the first time (not counting Kelsey and Sophie's unauthorized and punishable jump in). It was either 66 or 68 - you tell me if you can read the thermometer. They were cold, but they loved it.


Just thought I would share!

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I dont want to hear it...we have not even had the outside temperature hit 66 in a LONG time! It is snowing...

Jonah said...

I'm SOOOOOO jealous! I love it! We need a shot of the whole back yard...it looks beautiful!

Debbie said...

Fun! Does it make it worth all the packing and unpacking?

Jonah said...

I just showed this to Luke and he said, "Can we go visit them cometime now?"

shamm said...

how come cbyst didn't get in? blue is a good color on you... ;)