
I read Twilight right before we moved. I was on a trip, came back, and had to finish the book. I liked it, and would have read book two but it was in storage. Well then we moved, unpacked and I read Nineteen Minutes for book club next month (loved that as well). Before I jumped into our next book, Pillars of the Earth, I thought I would read New Moon, book number two.

I started yesterday. I got back from my run this am and read straight from 7:30 am to 1:30 pm. I am done. (it is Good Friday which is a holiday at work so I am not really playing hooky). To continue my obsession I am about to start Eclipse, the last book written in the series.

I found New Moon better than Twilight, so I hope Eclipse is even that much better. I have not been this obsessed since Harry Potter - I know why the series has been compared to Harry. All I know is it is good. What does is say the YA Fiction keeps my interest like this? I will save the analysis for another day - now I am off to read and ignore my responsibilities some more!
2 comments:
I love the Twilight Series. I started to read them last year when all the kids at my school were going crazy over them. Very good. :)
Ha ha the thieves you live with...that makes me laugh. :)
Post a Comment