Friday, November 02, 2007

How Many Little Candy Bars Equals One Big One?


I am pretending it is at least five or six. Don't burst my bubble please.

We had a fun and exciting Halloween. Yesterday was too crazy to even post some pictures, so lets pretend this is the day after Halloween and I am not a loser mom shall we?

We had a low expectation Halloween. We raided the dress up bin and used what we had (except for Kelsey and she paid for 1/2 of her costume - the last one I am buying her!!) So, we had nothing extravagant, but we had lots of fun.


Allie was Cleopatra. She, of course, can ham it up with the best of them. That girls loves to pose! She liked being a queen.


Caroline was a bunny - this was her choice. The photo of her in the bushes, also her doing. She wanted a picture where real bunny would be.

Sophie was a witch, but she would let me make her really witchy! No ratted out hair or green makeup for that one. Kelsey was a flapper. Sophie went out with Kelsey and her friends (thank you Kelsey)
I missed the actual trick-or-treating. Ryan had a football game, so I went there and Eric was in charge of the candy begging. Caroline told me it was the worst because she tripped and hurt her head. Of course, I got home at 9:30 and no one had showered, everyone was up and eating candy and Eric was watching TV. Nice...

3 comments:

Julia said...

the girls look so cute. great pictures.

Melissa said...

Ha ha the bunny picture of Caroline made me laugh so much...because even before you said it was her idea I could see her saying that she wanted one where a bunny would be. :) Allie...now that girl can do some serious looks. :)

Anonymous said...

Those are some pretty great costumes for just coming out of the dress up bin! The girls all look SO beautiful. You guys do make pretty kids...ya' got that one down!