


I was in Long Beach wiping the smoke out of my eyes on her birthday - which was on Saturday. So I thought I would write the classic blog post - OK so it is old hat now, but I like to see how creative I can get.
20 Things I Love About Michelle
1. She is funny.
2. She is smart.
3. She is really into sports - not so much playing but watching and telling me what happened.
4. She is OLD NOW!!!!!
5. She loves printed tee-shirts (although we are breaking her of that now that she is old).
6. She is determined - when she wants something she goes out and gets it.
7. She is allergic to healthy food.
8. She is not afraid to try new things (unless those things are clothes she does not want).
9. She lets my kids play with her dollhouse.
10. She is so sexy now with her new style.
11. She always thinks of others.
12. She is a good friend to all those she meets - she can get along with almost anyone (do you think this comes from being 9th out of 10 kids?)
13. She is a hard worker - two or three jobs every summer, and she works during school.
14. She is learning everything I ever wanted to know about the human body this semester.
15. She is a great aunt - always playing the the Pearson kids and not complaining (at least out loud to me).
16. She is a TRUE BLUE Cougar Fan - even staying through rain, sun, snow...
17. She is dependable - when she tells you she will do something, she will.
18. She is a great partner in crime.
19. She loves her family.
20. She is a GREAT sister!!!
We all love you Michelle, and can't wait to see you at Christmas!
1 comment:
Thanks Carrie, my fav comment was that I am allergic to healthy food.
Post a Comment