Monday, November 05, 2007

I Love Ending Dayligt Savings!


I say it every year, and I stand by it. I love to fall back! Getting up is easier. Everyone goes to bed easier, and anyone who knows me knows I am an early to bedder! I was able to get out and run, do the whole morning thing and even made french toast for the girls! How is that for mothering?


My mothering skills were in question yesterday during stake conference. Why do we not just leave the kids at home? It was close to torture, and Allie was in rare form to begin with. She did not have a great day yesterday. Let's see, it started when the twins were overheard peeing on each other in the shower. Yes, peeing on each other. I guess we are going to have to stop showering together... It went downhill from there. Another lovely fun-filled Sunday with the Pearson Family.


The pics is of some blocks I made for Thanksgiving. I am not overly crafty - but I saw those at Pebbles in My Pockets when I was in Utah and bought the kit. Each of the kids and my husband asked, "what are you doing? What is that for?" Can we not just have some Thanksgiving decorations? It must have just been such a shock.


So, Happy Monday. Happy No Daylight Savings. And Happy Thanksgiving.

4 comments:

Jonah said...

Cute blocks!!

We have Stake Conference next week...I'm aleady dreading it!

I love to fall back too...my favorite day of the year!

Debbie said...

I wish we could fall back at least once a month!

erica e said...

hmm... well, i'm sure that my wiggley noisy kids didn't help during conference. i think i heard about a 1/3 of what was said and i felt bad that after you let us sit you that with we repaid you by being distracting. sorry!

Sarah said...

Hello? I had two of your five kids for the entirety of stake conference. Granted, they are the easy ones, but still!!!