Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Is It Possible To DIE of Boredom?

I mean actually die? I might find out over the next day or so. I am at a show in Arizona. There are just a few times during the day when we will get busy, the rest of the time I am trying to come up with things to occupy myself. I finished my book, the Historian (loved it), so I might need to go in search of another one. I just sit here running through the list of things I should be doing, but I am not since I am sitting and waiting for people to come and exclaim they want to buy Polaris!

If I indeed do not die, I will find something of note to post later...

4 comments:

The Duncan Proect said...

I remember the boring conferences well. I am currently reading "Eat, Pray, Love." This book is not a self-help but has really interesting things to say.
Have a great one.

Melissa said...

Ha ha sorry the conference is boring. Too bad it isn't in Utah...then you could see three of your favorite sisters. :)

Anonymous said...

Just got done reading "Enemy Women" and really liked it. It's about sisters/women from the Civil War. It was on a Good Morning America bookclub list & I thought it sounded interesting...and it was! Maybe that will fill in your boredom.

I remember food shows...not much boredom there but those concrete floors...they were a killer!!!

jt said...

Where are you?? We had maddi's bday lunch yesterday. we could have come by to see you if you are in PHX. Tuscon is another story...