Thursday, July 19, 2007

What's A Mom To Do?





Kelsey has a new hobby. It is really an old hobby, but she has been hitting it hard lately. She loves to hussy up my little babies, and take their picture, do a fashion show, and turn them into little "divas".

She asked me for a little 1/2 inch diameter curling iron. It seems in CO, she decided she likes the curled look. She has been curling everyone's hair including the neighbor children who come to play. I had to put my foot down when the little brother of one of the twins friend wanted his hair curled. I am guessing that would not go over well at home.

So, while I don't like the Jon Benet type pics, I guess I can be happy everyone is getting along and the babies are happy. Just one request. Next time wash Caroline's face first!

(Do you love the lipgloss pic? I am not sure we are going to be prepared for that one in her teen years)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

For cute, wow Caroline looks JUST like you in those pictures!

Julia said...

ohmigosh that lip gloss pic is hilarious!!! your kids are so dang cute. cute pics to post. and yes i did get the book, thanks so much. i've got to get reading...

Melissa said...

HAHA I LOVE them! Cute little twins...eh I mean Caroline and Allie since they prefer to not be called twins anymore.

Jonah said...

I am laughing so hard. You are in TROUBLE with those 2!! Maybe some of Sophie's "down to earth" will rub off on them!!

Good luck!

erica e said...

Wow! Looks like fun! I love the windblown look. :) VERY CUTE!

Becca J said...

hahaha that is so funny! I love all your stories about your girls - such personalities! that lip gloss picture is my favorite picture too.. oh goodness, what an exciting troop!

Anonymous said...

They are gorgeous and you are bound for touble with a capital "T"...better tell Eric to start pumping iron so that he can scare some teenage boys one day with his big muscles.