Saturday, July 21, 2007

It's Here!!!

We are a Harry Potter Family. It is true. Ryan read the first few books, and tried to get me to read them, and I thought, "Why would I read a children's book?" Then, for book club once we read 1 and 2. I was hooked.

So, now we have number seven - the last installment. I am not crazy enough to have gone out last night at 12:01 am to get it. After my workout this morning, I headed to Wally World and there they were. I know getting two is a bit... overkill. But here is the deal. I don't want to share. We have three people here who are ready to read, and I don't want to wait. Selfish, yes. I don't care. We can always donate one of the copies to the library when we are done. They like that kind of thing.

So, if you need me today I will be curled up with Harry and hoping beyond hope it is Voldemort who dies and not Harry. I don't think I will forgive JK for killing Dumbledore (and I am hoping he comes back alive in this one). But, if she kills Harry... It will be worse than Bambi's mom.

Happy Reading!!

1 comment:

Jonah said...

Hey, at Wal-Mart they were 50% off the cover price which means you got 2 for one right??

Jared picked one up for Rachel today when he was out too. She's on page 40 about already...

Hope you are all doing well.