
Kelsey has been in Colorado for a week now, and I really miss her. She was gone to camp, came home and then I left for ALA. I came home, and she left the next day. So, all in all, it has been about three weeks since I have really been around her!
She comes home on Monday. We miss you Kels!
6 comments:
Maybe I should send my kids away so I miss them....Just a thought!
BTW, I'm back on line!! ;)
Cute picture of Kelsey. It's sad how they turn 12 and then they are out of the house a ton-hope she's having a great time!
I just awarded you a Rockin Girl Blogger award.
I could use a little "missing" right now of my own children! Oh that was just mean of me! Glad she will be home soon.
Okay, so now you copy the award and add it to your blog. so everyone will know how popular you truly are. Then you select a few blogs you think rock.
Here is a blog with the other versions of the tag.
http://www.twas-brillig.com/
we miss kelsey in YW! when will she be back?
Post a Comment