
How many Seinfeld fans remember that line? George is caught doing the deed on his desk with the cleaning lady and asks if it was wrong. He then goes on to say that if anyone had told him that sort of thing was frowned on, he would not have done it.
Our friend Robert is ALWAYS saying, "was that wrong?" It has become a catch phrase for Eric and I as well. I find myself saying it all the time. You know when you think something you maybe shouldn't. Or when you say or do something you know is wrong, but just can't help yourself? OK, so maybe I am the only one with the issue. Even as I type now knowing I need to be working because I have TONS of work to do, I just can't help myself. Is that wrong?
Picture is from another episode, but it is also a family fav. My brother Mark did an impression of this at our family photo shoot. He has not shared the photo with me, though. I am sure it is great.
3 comments:
Yeah when will we get to see that famous picture of Mark?
I love George! So much that I think I might have married him.
One brother is Michael, the other one George.
I have called him at work only to have him answer all sleepy sounding & discover that he was actually taking a nap before I called & woke him up!
Was that wrong?
I'm doing some blog-catchup so this comment isn't about this post (is that against blogging rules?) Anyway, I don't know if your blog inspired me or what but I've been trying to do some running too even though it's not my thing- it's Jer's thing- but I think of your blog when I'm out there trying to go my mile :-) little by little
Post a Comment