sleeping in ALL the way to 6:45 am. It also = five children at home all day while I am trying to do my thing. During the summer I get into a groove having them around, but today has thrown me.
I did take Allie and Sophie to get some new shoes. On Saturday I took the three youngest to Justice looking for something for church. I had coupons, and they needed church clothes. Each was able to get something new and they will wear it to the Primary Program on the 21st. Both Allie and Caroline got these great 60's inspired print dresses. They are so cute. I will have to post some pics. Sophie looks very cute in her skirt and sweater. More "grown up" - although I would wear either Allie or Caroline's dress if it came in my size...
So, we got dresses and needed shoes. Shopping with three kids takes stamina I don't have any longer. I have to have a repeat performance tomorrow when I have to take Allie and Caroline to HEB while Sophie is at soccer. This because Kelsey is babysitting for someone else. I have come to rely on my built in babysitters... Enough whining.
I am running with Eric and his group tomorrow at 5:00 am which means I will be getting up at 4:30. Waking up before 5 should be against the law. Of course, with the heat and humidity that is the only logical time to run. Welcome to Houston.
No comments:
Post a Comment