By: Kelsey Pearson with some help from Caroline Pearson
1. Cool
2. Make-upper
3. Skinny
4. Churcher
5. Pointy shoe wearer
6. Gorgeous
7. Intense Worker
8. Smiley
9. Fab
10. Out of Towner
11. Reader
12. Bossy
13. Indescribable
14. Mom
15. Patient
16. Fast
17. Sassy
18. Nice
19. Stylish
20. Old
21. Strict
22. Runner
23. Athletic
24. Exciting
25. Sweet
26. Hard Worker
27. YMCA er
28. Ancient
29. Ballin
30. Smart (ish)
31. Wonderful
32. Funny
33. A Cutie
34. Big Red Happy
35. Fun
36. Teacher
37. Taker
38. Loving
39. Awesome
40. Loud
These were from my posters on my door. I wanted to preserve them, but did not want to save them. I am pretty sure the "er" ones were Caroline.
It is nice to be loved...
5 comments:
What a great tribute! And so many of them fit you perfectly. Based on the fact that strict, bossy, smiley and stylish are all listed you should be proud.
Spence wrote a paper describing my favorite hobby--napping.
OK..."ballin?" Is that ghetto reference slang as in "balling?"
Maybe you have been in Houston too long! Or are you guys rolling like that now? Can I expect to see the Yukon all pimped out?
Very imaginative list, girls! Some great things on there...and 40 of them (Wow!)
haha, I like the smart (ish).. and many more
My favorites are:
Bossy
Indescribable--since they just came up with 40 things to describe you...
Smart (ish)
Loud
My kids always tell people I sleep a lot too!
I have to say I too, think you are a sassy, pointy shoe wearer, gorgeous, stylish mom!
Hahaha.. Ballin..
Just doing a little family blog stalking and thought id say hey.
And i know it's way late..months late.. but thanks so much for the dinner back in August :) Maren and I really enjoyed it and it was good to see you all again after so long! Take care
Post a Comment