Monday, September 24, 2007

Happy Birthday Kelsey





Today is Kelsey's 13th Birthday. Hard to believe she is already 13. I was looking for a current pic of her, and instead decided to post some pics from her first year. I look at the picture of Ryan and Kelsey right when she came home from the hospital. They were both so little! She was such a cute baby - and she was so good. I think she was my best baby.
Instead of 13 things I love about Kelsey, I am going to share with you 13 things I think are important to her, or things she loves, right now (at least I think she would say they are).
1. Cell phone
2. Brown wedge shoes (she wears them ALL the time)
3. AIM (computer)
4. Ipod
5. Radio
6. Makeup
7. Digital Camera
8. Running shoes (she did better in the meet this week by 2 minutes)
9. Pen and paper (she loves writing right now!)
10. Friends
11. Her family (maybe that is just a mother's hope)
12. Her voice - not only does she LOVE to talk, she LOVES to sing
13. Her Bed - at least in the morning when she does NOT want to get up.
So Happy Birthday Kelsey. I Love You!

7 comments:

Jonah said...

I love your "mom" haircut!! So cute! Happy Birthday Kelsey.

Melissa said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey!!!

Julia said...

so cute then and so cute now. happy birthday kelsey!

erica e said...

Happy Birthday to Kelsey! What a cute baby!

The Duncan Proect said...

I remember tending her while you demoed Dynix at Salt Lake City Public Library. She was just a few weeks old. I was single still living in my beautiful pristine condo. What happened!! She was adorable then and so cute today.

Heather said...

I saw Kelsey running today!! Good job Kelsey!

Tara said...

Happy (late) b'day, Kelsey! Y'all have the cutest kids! (What don't you have some more? :-) )