Friday, March 30, 2007

Mission Reunions and Strep Throat


Caroline has strep throat. It took me two days to take her seriously. She told me her throat hurt, I gave her tylenol. She told me her throat hurt, I gave her tylenol. (I am a BIG believer in drugs - both for me and my kids).

When she woke up today crying because her throat hurt, I decided I needed to take her seriously. One trip to the doctor later, and she has strep. Lets hope the antibiotic kicks in soon.

Eric left at the crack of dawn today - 4:30 AM - for a trip to Utah. A few weeks ago he found out they were going to have a mission reunion, and he decided he wanted to go. He is having a nice fun weekend in Provo and SLC, visiting friends and enjoying the scenery. I hope he has fun.

Me, I am here with Caroline - who, have you heard, has strep throat.

No comments: