A day Kelsey has been waiting for. Why you ask? Because last year some time, I am sure when I was out of town - all "fun" things happen when I am out of town - Eric and Kelsey made a contract. This contract stated that on March 28, 2007 Kelsey could get a cell phone. The one and only catch was that she had to be able to produce said contract on March 28th.Well, against all odds she kept the contract safe. True to his word, today was the day she got a cell phone. I just want to go on the record as saying I don't think she needs one. But, as I said, it happened when I was gone.
The good news is she is aware that this is a privilege. The violation of any number of rules will mean the phone is taken and she needs to earn it back.
What is this world coming to when a 12 year old has a cell phone. I blame my sister. She allowed Hannah to get a cell phone at 12 and that spawned the great cell phone contract. Oh well, she is on my plan and I can closely monitor what is going on.
I am guessing she will call her aunts and uncles a lot since they are all on the same plan as she is. The girl who can out talk Melissa is now armed with a cell phone. Linfords beware!!!
1 comment:
Such a cute picture of her! She is so happy to have a phone...and she can call me whenever she wants! I love talking to her...:)
Post a Comment