Monday, March 26, 2007

Yes, I Am Still Alive



It has been a CRAZY few weeks. I have been travelling, working like a dog, and completely OUT of my schedule. So what happened? No blog - a point which has been made by MANY people. I am back and I hope to be able to get caught up since I know everyone is dying to know what has been going on in the Pearson household.

We were blessed with the visit of both Uncle Markie and Uncle Patrick - or Rich Uncle Mark and Crazy Uncle Patrick, on Saturday the 10th. Patrick was here for spring break and to attend the wedding of his former roommate and that brought Mark and Jen out for a few hours. They spent some time with the kids, watched Sophie play soccer, and of course were used as a human jungle gym. Allie and Caroline think that is Mark's purpose in life - human jungle gym. He is nice enought to appease them! It was great to have them.

Patrick came back the next week, when I was gone, and I am pretty sure there was more playing and fun. He put together Eric's new model airplane - I guess Eric has decided to get a new hobby. Anyway, it was great to see both of them.

I spent last week in Nevis - a sister island to St. Kitts in the British West Indies. I will post some pictures later. I went to help Pia out with a show. She ended up stuck in the Charlotte airport for two days, and I got to jump in and be in charge. Not usually a problem, but that also meant I had to do two peoples work for a few days. It was a great week, a beautiful place, fun company, but very busy.

So, now back to real life. Soccer, house, grocery shopping and a ton of work to do. I guess it is better to be busy than not - isn't that what they say?????

1 comment:

The Duncan Proect said...

So glad to have you back.