Friday, December 01, 2006

Sophie and the iPOD

((I thought I had posted this yesterday. I think I wrote it and waited to take a picture of her. So much for my memory))

Sophie decided last year she wanted to save her money and get an iPOD. She has been saving her money, and has not bought herself anything in the last year. Well, she has finally saved enough money and has purchased a new Nano.

It is so fun to see her so excited about it. She wears it all over the house. We now hear the sounds of Sophie's voice carrying in the house. She does not always listen now when you call her, but she is having a great time.

Once again, I wonder at how different all my kids are. Raised in the same house, there are some of my kids who if they have $5.00 in their pocket HAVE to go to the store and spend it. I have others who are always broke and looking for bucks. Then we have Sophie who has saved her money all year. It is nice to know maybe we are doing something right with someone...

No comments: